Monday, September 22, 2008

Painter Week 3

Here's my homework for week 3. A very informative lesson thankyou Elaina, the rule of 3rd's went a little over my head, LOL, but was great to learn some more tools of this wonderful and powerful program.



Here's my little boy, just mucking around really ! trying to get my head around this program !

Thankyou again Elaina, I never dreamt how much I would get out of this class, the lessons are informative and well written in easy terms that I can understand and keep to refer back to.
I'm off the finish Week 4 homework now :)
A big thankyou to also to this class, what a lovely bunch of classmates to learn with, thanks for all the tips and tricks along the way. And also all your work is amazing and inspirational.
Warmest Wishes,
Sherryll











2 comments:

Barb Hartsook said...

I love your blog! And how you have posted your class assignments. Nice work! I also like the quick sketch of your son. Way to go... :)

Anonymous said...

Oh man! you went so long without posts, that I totally missed this one! Great stuff Shez :)